After successfully running in Europe for a few years now, Lamborghini confirmed that it’d be bringing its Super Trofeo Gallardo racing series to North America late last year and has finally released the 2013 North American calendar.
Lamborghini’s decision to enter the Super Trofeo series in North America means it now operates in Europe, Asia and America and is set to piggyback other North American racing series such as Grand Am, ALMS, IMSA and IndyCar.
Here is an easy-to-read overview of the 2013 schedule for the North American Super Trofeo racing series:
• June 15-16: Mid-Ohio with Grand-Am
• July 5-6: Lime Rock with ALMS
• August 17-18: Kansas City with Grand-Am
• September 7-8: Calabogie (Canada) with IMSA
• October 5-6 Virginia International Raceway with ALMS
• October 18-19: Fontana with IndyCar
[Via Motor Authority]