Aston Martin have embarked on a European Tour with three of their latest models! The Aston Martin Power Beauty and Soul Tour 2012 will see the Aston Martin Vanquish, V12 Zagato and the V12 Vantage Roadster together for the first time at various locations. The road trip takes in 25 Aston Martin dealerships through nine countries, in each one, the cars will be exhibited in showrooms.
The Aston Martin Power Beauty and Soul Tour will also feature exclusive events, giving current and potential customers an opportunity to experience all three new models. For some, it will be the first opportunity to see the cars.
The Aston Martin Vanquish is available as a 2 seater or optional as a 2+2 seater. The Vanquish is powered by an all-alloy front-mid mounted 5,935cc V12 engine, which produces 573hp at 6,750rpm and a maximum torque of 620Nm at 5,500rpm. The zero to 100km/h sprint is done in 4.1 seconds and the top speed is 295km/h, which is slightly slower than the DBS. The Vanquish should be made available next year to celebrate Aston Martin’s centenary year.
The Aston Martin V12 Zagato will feature the highest price tag of all three cars. It’s available in a limited edition run of 101 cars. The Aston Martin V12 Zagato was not designed by Zagato, instead, it is the result of an internal competition between Aston’s own designers. It features a new handcrafted aluminium body designed with typical Zagato trademarks. It is powered by a 6.0 liter V12 engine producing 510bhp and 570Nm of torque. It’s based on the V12 Vantage and shares many of its characteristics.
Finally, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage Roadster is the long-awaited convertible version of the V12 Vantage Coupe. The Aston Martin V12 Vantage Roadster will be made available as a limited edition in selected markets worldwide. It features Aston Martin’s naturally aspirated 6.0 liter V12 engine mated to a traditional six-speed manual gearbox. It produces 517hp at 6,500rpm and 570Nm of torque at 5,750rpm. This makes it capable of a 0-100km/h sprint in just 4.5 seconds and a top speed of 305km/h.
Dates for the Aston Martin Power Beauty and Soul Tour 2012 are as follows:
- 22nd August – Cologne (Germany)
- 24th August – Dusseldorf (Germany)
- 27th August – Zurich (Switzerland)
- 28th August – St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- 29th August – Safenwil (Switzerland)
- 30th to 31st August – Cadenazzo (Switzerland)
- 2nd September – Geneva (Switzerland)
- 6th September – Munich (Germany)
- 7th September – Hamburg (Germany)
- 12th September – Luxembourg
- 13th September – Stuttgart (Germany)
- 14th September – Kronberg (Germany)
- 19th September – Milan (Italy)
- 20th September – Verona (Italy)
- 21st September – Udine (Italy)
- 24th September – Cannes (France)
- 25th September – Monaco
- 27th September – Paris (France)
- 30th September – Dresden (Germany)
- 4th to 5th October – Hilversum (The Netherlands)
- 6th October – Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
- 9th October – Memmingen (Germany)
- 10th October – Salzburg (Austria)
- 11th October – Vienna (Austria)
- 16th October – Brussels (Belgium)