These’s days there’s not much news around Hummer. One of the reason therefore is that the Hummer drinks petrol like a cow water. The last weeks the petrol is becoming cheaper again, so Strut decided to put the H2 back in the spotlights. The package, with matt black paint and several options, is worth about $ 60.000 (� 45.000 – � 40.100) and there’s only one made of it. Anyway, if you go to Strut and you show the money, they will give you the upgrade for sure! Scroll down for the full option list!
The option list:
– STRUT front end kit, which includes two grilles, front bumper extensions and chimney stacks
– STRUT badges throughout the vehicle
– STRUT wheels / custom ordered 24 inch set of 5; painted flat black 37 inch tires (Toyo Open Country)
– 1 inch lift to fit the tires but low enough to minimize head clearance
– Professional grade flat black paint job on entire exterior of vehicle (including bumpers, side panels, etc). We also added a clear coat to protect the paint and provide a subtle sheen
– Custom, diamond tucked suede interior (black), including a suede headliner
– Custom exhaust system with dual tips
– Engine has been chipped for better performance & acceleration
– Amp Research drop down H2 steps
– Custom made H2 BREMBO brake pads; set of 4
– Custom accessory pieces (hood handles, door handles, side markers, etc)
– Flat black Grenade shifter
– Blacked out interior handles, center console, etc.
– Smoked/tinted lights on entire vehicle (front, back, roof, sides, etc)
– Custom carbon fiber on side view mirrors
– Navigation, OnStar, XM radio, iPod hook-up
– Advanced Clifford Alarm System with keyless entry, remote ignition start/kill switch, and a 1-mile tamper detection warning/antenna
– Seat warmers in the front and back
-One touch system that drops all the windows down simultaneously, providing an open air feel
BOSE sound system with an after market AMP, iPod connection, and woofers with a custom box under the rear set. This weekend we have the vehicle scheduled to install a DVD system with LCDs behind each headrest.