It’s that time of the year when we present you with the GTspirit Awards. Below are our 10 nominees for the GTspirit Manufacturer of the Year 2015 award which were carefully chosen by our editorial team. Additionally, we also have the GTspirit Track Toy of the Year 2015, GTspirit Concept Car of the Year 2015, GTspirit Tuner Car of the Year 2015 and the GTspirit Car of the Year 2015 nominees.
In contrary to previous years our awards are solely awarded based on votes from our editorial team. The winners shall be announced on the 23rd of December.
Share your favorite manufacturer of the year in the comments below!
I have to say Koenigsegg
In terms of achievements I have to admit that it is quite difficult to decide who truly deserves the award.
– One:1 has set a new 0-300 kph acceleration world record
– Zonda Revolucion set a 6:30 lap time at the Nurburgring
– Aventador SV broke the 7 minute barrier at the Nurburgring as well
– 918 spider won overall fastest car in a recent head to head comparison against the Veyron, Huayra, P1 and
Laferrari and also achieved a verified 2.2 sec of 0-60 mph
– Tesla is arguably the best electric sports car manufacturer to date, and the P90D is tough competitor to
most production supercars
– Laferrari set the fastest production car quarter mile time of 9.7 seconds
Hard to choice between Porsche and Mercedes-Benz. Both showed so many new cool cars this year. Not sure why Pagani is in this list they didnt show anything new..