Ferrari’s market expansion continues with today’s opening of the first official dealership in Tel Aviv. Ferrari is now represented in 59 different nations.
Located in the heart of the business area of the city, overlooking the Ayalon Highway, the dealership covers 2,000 square meters, one of the largest of its kind. Over and above the showroom and the service center, the premises also includes an exhibition hall dedicated to a Ferrari museum and an Italian café.
The Ferrari museum is open to the public free of charge and illustrates the history of Ferrari’s production sports cars and racing cars. Along with a range of memorabilia, the display includes a 1951 Ferrari 166 MM and a 2006 248 F1 car, the model used by Michael Schumacher in his last season with the Scuderia Ferrari.