Our main critism regarding the 2010 Nissan R35 GT-R was the lack of refinement in the interior. The gimmicks are a true adding to the sports car, but the quality of the interior is not what you would expect in a car like this. Umbrella Auto Designs felt the samething regarding the OEM finish. They installed a fresh interior with Black Ultrasuede material with silver stitching throughout the complete setup so including the seats and the dashboard.
The interior specialists need three weeks to do the full interior job and they can arrange transport to and from their workshop from anywhere in the US. The complete re-trim includes the following parts:
- Front seats re-trimmed
- Repainted light grey interior plastics satin black
- Steering wheel re-trimmed Black Ultrasuede with silver accent stitching
- E-brake and boot re-trimmed Black Ultrasuede with silver accent stitching
- Shift knob re-trimmed Black Ultrasuede with silver accent stitching
- Complete dashboard re-trim with silver french stitch added, gauge pod has silver diamond stitch added
- Door panels (Diamond upgrade) Grips with silver french stitch
- Center console and all adjacent panels, silver french stitch added
- Rear lower side panels, silver french stitch added for contrast.
- Rear upper side panels wrapped with no seam or stitching
- Rear upper and lower seats, diamonds stitched in silver added, silver french on exterior added
- Rear package tray
- Subwoofer cover, silver french stitch added
- Rear armrest, silver french stitch added
Excellent job by Umbrella Auto Design. It would be our first thing to be changed if a 2010 GT-R would be heading our way.